Universal React Applications feat. Michał Chudziak of CallStack
- Published on:
- December 11, 2017
React Native Radio | Episode 82
Guests: Michał Chudziak
In today’s show the Nader Dabit of React Native Radio and Mike Grabowski of Callstack speaks Mike of CallStack to discuss the topic of Universal Applications. Mike is a Full Stack developer with focus on React Native and cross platform applications. Mike talks about what Universal React is about and the uses for this platform.
Topics and Questions discussed:
- What is Universal React?
- What type for customer is looking for this kind of platform?
- What would one have to do to get started?
- Are both the React Native app and the Create application in the same folder?
- Can you go into the topic of the Universal Code?
- Is there anything you can tell us on what not to use or do?
- Can you tell up about the universal library and navigation library?
- With web, how does the navigation work? – There are 2 ways to handle the navigation
- Would the universal application be able to handle desktop, or is it only for mobile?
- What are the benefit of adding at platform? Serially or at once?
- Are there any resources for getting started – callstack.com
- Tell us about React XP, React Native Web, and React Primitives?
- Would the process be different if you were building with React Primitives or React Web? Similar
- Do you do development with your clients within the company?
- RN Receiver