134 RR Sharktime with Lucas Dohmen
01:51 - Ruby Rogues T-Shirts!
02:22 - Lucas Dohmen Introduction
- Ruby Golf Contest Winner
- Lucas' Ruby Golf Submission: Sharktime
- Lucas' Ruby Golf Submission: To-Do List
11:03 - ArangoDB
12:35 - Graph Databases
17:31 - Computer Science Education
- Ruby Rogues #120 - Book Club: Understanding Computation with Tom Stuart
- Galois sets/connections
- Understanding Computation by Tom Stuart
29:18 - The Halting Problem
32:45 - Lucas’ Other Projects & Open Source Code
45:46 - Functional Programming
53:28 - Haskell and Functional Programming Resources
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good! A Beginner's Guide by Miran Lipovača
- Real World Haskell by by Bryan O'Sullivan, Don Stewart, and John Goerzen
- Programming in Haskell by Graham Hutton
Functional Programming for the Object-Oriented Programmer by Brian Marick! We will be interviewing Brian on December 18th, and the show will air on Christmas Day. Oh! And here’s a $5.00 off code to get the book: please_remember_the_starving_artist So, Merry Christmas!
Ruby Rogues Parley
Ruby Rogues T-Shirts!
Support the show! Buy a T-Shirt!
HTTP 2.0 with Ilya Grigorik