Check out Ruby Remote Conf!
02:39 – Tom Stuart Introduction
- Ruby Rogues Episode #120: Book Club: Understanding Computation with Tom Stuart
- Understanding Computation by Tom Stuart
03:17 – “Computer Scientist”; Computer Science
04:17 – Static Typing, Type Systems
- Tom Stuart: Consider Static Typing @ RubyConf Australia 2015
- Matz's Opening Keynote at RubyConf 2014
- The Halting Problem
18:44 – The Direction, Adoption Curve, and Use of Ruby
33:36 – Multicore Growth and Concurrency => What programming language should I learn?
- Halting State by Charles Stross (Sam)
- The Belgariad by David Eddings (Chuck)
- Fully Alive: Discovering What Matters Most by Timothy Shriver (Chuck)
- The 8000th Busy Beaver number eludes ZF set theory: new paper by Adam Yedidia and me (Tom)
- Martin Kleppmann: Staying in Sync: from Transactions to Streams (Tom)