284 RR React on Rails with Justin Gordon and Rob Wise
00:55 - Why study React on Rails?
- Justin Gordon’s Youtube 04:30 - Redux07:40 - Using React on parts of an app and not the whole11:05 - Jsx, Webpack, and Hot Module Reloading
- React-webpack-rails-tutorial 16:05 - Integrating React with Ruby on Rails19:55 - Libraries25:05 - Is React on Rails automatic?
- React on Rails Website 28:30 - Server rendering30:55 - Gaps between server rendering and page loading34:00 - Decision trees: Angular or React
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an email to the React on Rails slack channel 35:40 - Why choose React?
- ShakaCode 38:15 - Choosing a front-end framework
- “React on Rails, 2000+ Stars” by Justin Gordon 39:55 - Using React and Rails for production-level projects43:00 - ShakaCode and Coaching
- Startup Coaching Plan Picks: The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin (Jason)The Lost Art of Finding Our Way by John Edward Huth (Jason)Hacking: The Art of Exploitation by Jon Erikson (Jerome)How to Build a Billion Dollar App by George Berkowski (Jerome)Ghost in the Wires by Kevin Mitnick (Charles)School breaks (Charles)Boy Scouts of America (Charles)Friends and Guests (Justin)Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets(Justin)Mast.ly (Justin)The Paleo Blueprint by Mark Sisson (Justin)Justin Gordon’s Twitter (Justin)Dave Asprey’s podcast, Bulletproof Executive Radio (Justin)The Tim Ferriss Show podcast(Justin)Dr.Boolean’s Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming (Rob)Jafar Husain’s tutorials (Rob)Tesseract - Of Matter (Rob)