This week on My Ruby Story, Charles speaks with Adam Cuppy. Adam is the co-founder at Zeal, a software consultancy that specializes in web and mobile applications. Adam describes his journey as an actor in theater and fine arts, then made his way into tech. Adam has been working and contributing to the Ruby community for at least the last decade.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Adam journey from the theater arts, marketing, creative director, website design, PHP, Rails, etc.
- What qualifications do you need to be a programmer?
- Building something amazing in a short amount of time.
- Growing and deep contribution to the Ruby community
- Speaking at conferences, teaching and sharing ideas.
- Getting board without a purpose
- Technical and product vision, while including everyone to serve a deeper purpose
- Speaking contributions at conferences.
- and much more!