RR 458: Rules of OOP in Pictures with Ivan Nemytchenko
Ivan Nemytchenko is a freelancer. He's a speaker and conference organizer. Ivan spoke at RailsConf about abstract Object Oriented programming ideas and how they can be expressed with pictures. The discussion goes into learning processes and how to create visual representations that help people understand Ruby, Rails, or other concepts.
- Dave Kimura
- John Epperson
- Luke Stutters
- Ivan Nemytchenko
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- Chernoff Faces
- dmikhr/DudeGL - "Anthropomorphic UML": visualization of code and OOP concepts in a form of human body.
- dmikhr/Dudity - Analyze Rails code with stick dudes
- dmikhr/DudesHub - Visualize code diffs in GitHub
- Pushups and Situps at home instead of working out
- Get a new Weed Whacker head
Follow Ruby Rogues on Twitter > @rubyrogues