RR 460: How to Brainstorm Introverts with DeeDee Lavinder
Dee Dee Lavinder talks with the Rogues about how we can create space for introverts to participate in discussions, thereby getting their input in situations where we otherwise would not. She provides some tips for extroverts to invite the input, Luke brings his patented sarcasm to the table, we discuss some pitfalls and Dee really brings some fantastic advice to the table for those trying to moderate discussions as well as for those of us having small discussions with our colleagues.
- John Epperson
- Luke Stutters
- DeeDee Lavinder
- Resolve Digital
- Springboard | $500 Scholarship Available for Candidates who Apply with Code "DASPRINGBOARD"
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- Harry Dresden Files
- Making Gumbo at home #totally-worth
- Follow DeeDee on Twitter > @ddlavinder, Github
- Shape Up: Stop Running in Circles and Ship Work that Matters | Basecamp
- Sing, Unburied, Sing - National Book Foundation
Follow Ruby Rogues on Twitter > @rubyrogues