VoV 003: Nuxt.js Basics and VueJS in Action
- Charles Max Wood
- Erik Hanchett
In this episode of Views on Vue, the panelists discuss the Nuxt.js, which is a framework for creating universal Vue.js applications, and how you can use it with Vue. They express how flexible this framework is to use and talk about how easy it is to get started with it. They also touch on static site generators and the pros and cons to using these. They end the podcast discussing Erik’s book, Vue.js in Action, which is a beginner-intermediate book on Vue.js.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is Nuxt.js?
- Nuxt.js has flexibility
- Nuxt.js features
- What is a universal Vue.js application?
- Use it for SEO or to get a faster page speed
- Server side rendering
- How hard is it to set up?
- Vue CLI
- His book Vue.js in Action
- Will you use this in your day job?
- Why use Nuxt.js?
- Jekyll and Gatsby
- Static site generators
- About his book
- Vue is easy to get started with
- And much, much more!